What are the purpose and the scope of this Statement?
Auditproo Solutions (“Auditproo” or “We”) is committed to safeguarding the personal information that we collect from customers who use the Auditproo website and Auditproo application (app). Accordingly, Auditproo has developed this Statement to describe how and what type of data will be collected from users and the purposes for which we may collect, share or disclose the data. We also outline reasonable precautions, which are taken to keep your data secure.
The terms of this Statement are subject to any additional terms of disclaimers or other contractual terms you have entered into with Auditproo such as client privacy statements or notices, and any applicable mandatory laws and regulations.
Links to other websites
This Statement applies to any information obtained through your use of the Auditproo application and the website. It is not applicable to any Internet websites controlled by third parties not affiliated with Auditproo that Auditproo app may link to (“Third Party Sites”). Please review the privacy statements of those Third Party Sites as we are not responsible for and has no influence on the content or the privacy practices of Third Party Sites.
Auditproo will have access to the following data:
What information do we collect?
- Data about features accessed
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to preferences and interests
How do we use the personal information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and audit purposes.
- To understand your needs and improve our services.
- To send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone
- To verify your identity and authenticate your transactions
- To improve the customer experience
- To send push notifications
Auditproo will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
What is personal data?
Personal data refers to all information that has been provided by an individual in the context of his personal needs.
Your right to access your personal data
You have the right to request access to the personal data submitted by you to Auditproo and to review the personal data we keep about you.
With whom is your personal data being shared?
Your personal data may be shared with certain organisations, for purposes necessary to Auditproo in the performance of its duties:
- Regulatory authorities and/or any other official authorities;
- Companies with which we have a joint venture or an agreement;
- Business introducers;
- Companies you ask us to share your data with;
- Service-providers – if you have a debit, credit card with us, the transaction details will be shared with companies which help us to provide these services (such as Visa and MasterCard); and
- Any other third parties to whom your personal data is shared upon your request or consent
How does the law protect you?
Auditproo collects your personal data for a legitimate purpose with a view to fulfil its duties and responsibilities as your banker. Your personal data will be used only if we have a proper reason to do so. Examples are, amongst others:
to fulfil any contractual obligation we have with you, or
it is our legal duty, or
you consent to it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorised access of your data by anyone, including our staff; and we use secure technologies including data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. We implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period. We ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.